Ubiquiti’s UniFi Video Cameras
The perfect solution for your site surveillance and monitoring
UniFi Video™ is a video surveillance management platform from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. These cameras offer 1080p Full High Definition resolution for day or night use and are integrated with the UniFi Video software for powerful and flexible, integrated IP video management.
Powerful Software Management
The UniFi Video software is pre-installed on theUniFi NVR for quick and easy deployment. The UniFi Video software can also be downloaded and installed on a Windows or Linux‑based system.
Feature-Packed User Interface
Accessible from a web browser, the UniFi Video interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. The UniFi Video interface is incredibly intuitive and loaded with powerful features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings.
- Plug and Play Installation makes it easy to install and deploy cameras
- Camera-Based Motion Detection
- Additional Live Views allowing playlists to be created with live camera feed rotation
- Disk Management Features that allow users to keep a set amount of free disk space or automatically delete recordings after a certain number of days
- Cost-Effective Solution with no huge upfront costs, no monthly subscription fees.
- Mobile App for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
HD image quality
Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, the UniFi Video Camera G3 provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Versatile Mounting Options
The UniFi Video Camera offers aiming flexibility and can be mounted quickly on a wall, ceiling, or pole. Featuring a weatherproof enclosure that resists water and dust, the UniFi® Video Cameras are designed for outdoor use but also can be used indoors. It can be mounted quickly on a pole, wall or ceiling.